Peijin Zhang (张沛锦)¶
LOFAR Solar and Space Weather Key Science Project (SSW-KSP) member.
Research Interest:: Solar radio, wave generation mechanism, wave propagation, radio astronomy; Space weather
School of Earth and Space Sciences University of Science and Technology of China 96 Jinzhai RD, Hefei, Anhui 230026 P. R. China Research Building, ROOM 1310
- 2017/09-2021/06 USTC, Department of Earth and Space Science, Master and Doctoral Links, Major in solar physics and solar radio burst (PhD degree)
- 2020/02-2020/06 Space Research Centre of Polish Academy of Sciences, invited research colaboration. (cancelled because of COVID-19)
- 2019/06-2019/09 ASTRON, Summer research programme, Supervisor: Pietro Zucca
- 2013/09-2017/06 USTC, Department of Earth and Space Science (Major BSc degree)
- 2014/09-2017/06 USTC Computer Science (Second BSc degree)
- 2010/09-2013/06 Henan Zhengzhou 1st High School
- 2021/09-Now Stellar Project Postdoc, Co-funded by BAS Bulgaria, ASTRON Netherlands, and DIAS Ireland
- Peijin Zhang, Chuanbing Wang, and Eduard P. Kontar. "Parametric simulation studies on the wave propagation of solar radio emission: the source size, duration, and position." The Astrophysical Journal 909.2 (2021): 195.
- Peijin Zhang, Chuanbing Wang, and GuanShan Pu. "Generating a radioheliograph image from SDO/AIA data with the machine learning method." Research in Astronomy and Astrophysics 20.12 (2020): 204.
- Peijin Zhang, Pietro Zucca, Sarrvesh Sridhar, Chuanbing Wang et.al : Interferometric Imaging with LOFAR RemoteBaselinesof the Fine Structures of a Solar Type IIIb RadioBurst Astrophysical Journal 2020
- Peijin Zhang, Pietro Zucca, Chuanbing Wang et.al : The frequency drift and fine structures of Solar S-bursts in the high frequency band of LOFAR Astrophysical Journal 03/2020
- PeiJin Zhang, SiJie Yu, Eduard P. Kontar, and ChuanBing Wang: On the Source Position and Duration of a Solar Type III Radio Burst Observed by LOFAR Astrophysical Journal 11/2019
- Peijin Zhang, Chuan Bing Wang, Lin Ye, Yuming Wang: Forward Modeling of the Type III Radio Burst Exciter. Solar Physics 05/2019 pdf
- Peijin Zhang, Chuan Bing Wang, Lin Ye: A type III radio burst automatic analysis system and statistic results for a half solar-cycle with the Nançay Decameter Array data. Astronomy and Astrophysics 10/2018 pdf
- Jun Chen, Rui Liu, Kai Liu, Arun Kumar Awasthi,Peijin Zhang, Yuming Wang, Bernhard Kliem : Extreme-ultraviolet Late Phase of Solar Flares
- ZiJin Tong, ChuanBing Wang, PeiJin Zhang, Jin Liu: A Parametric Investigation on the Cyclotron Maser Instability Driven by Ring-beam Electrons with Intrinsic Alfvén Waves. Physics of Plasmas 05/2017
- 2019/10 National Scholarship (For Master students)
- 2020/10 National Scholarship (For Ph.D. students)
- 2021/06 Outstanding PhD Graduate Award
- 2021/10 Dean's Award of CAS